We take you back in time and provide you with first-hand experience of historic wonders like UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ayutthaya, former capital of Siam. Witness spectacular ruins and intact temples which were formerly ravaged by the Burmese during medieval wars. This trip includes riverboat cruise along the Chao Phraya River from Ayutthaya.You get to see Wat MahaThat and Buddha's head that was found in tree roots.With the expertise of our knowledgeable guides, you will be able to retrace the path back to the ancient Thailand. Enjoy delicious local lunch making trip more flavourful
● Visit UNESCO World heritage Site of Ayutthaya, former capital of Siam.
● Spectacular ruins and intact temples.
● It was ravaged by the Burmese during medieval wars.
● Wat Chai Mongkol's Reclining Buddha statue.
● Riverboat cruise along the Chao Phraya River from Ayutthaya.
● See Wat Mahathat and Buddha's head found in tree roots.
● Transfer from Bangkok to Ayutthaya by Shared Van
● Transfer from Ayutthaya to Bangkok by Cruise
● Lunch on Board
● English Speaking Guide
● Anything Not mentioned in Inclusions
● Day tour to Ayutthaya (Go by Coach Come by Boat ) Pickup from city center only
● 0615-0630 Hrs: Pick Up from Hotel or Specific Pick up point provided to you.
● 0730 Hours:Embark in comfortable journey from Bangkok to Ayutthaya a UNESCO World Heritage Site! in comfortable coach on seat in coach basis.
● 0900-1230 Hrs: After travelling 85 Kms away from Bangkok, set out on foot to explore Ayutthaya! You will cover Ayutthaya Temples, Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Wat Mahathat, on your trip.
● 12:30-15:30 Hrs: Enjoy Thai & International Cuisine Lunch included on your trip along with cruising the Chao Phraya.
● 16:00 Hrs: Complete your full-day excursion with a riverboat cruise on the Chao Phraya River back to Bangkok. You’re treated to views of temples lining the riverbank, such as Wat Arun, before your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039