Discover the Thailand first coastal national park Khao Sam Roi Yot which means "The mountain with three hundred peaks" and refers to a series of limestone hills along the Gulf of Thailand with highest one at 605m above the sea level. The northwest corner of the mountain range is called Thung Sam Roi Yot and is mainly freshwater marsh covering nearly 37% of the national park which makes it the largest wetlands area in Thailand. Home to a great number of plants , birds and some endangered animals. A wonderful and not too difficult place to explore
● Visit Phraya Nakhon Cave with it's iconic royal pavilion and huge chambers.
● Home to a great diversity of bird species Home to a great diversity of bird species
● Thung Sam Roi Yot Freshwater Marsh: Largest freshwater marsh in Thailand.
● Enjoy the delicious Food.
● Roundtrip-shared hotel transfers
● Entrance Fees
● English Speaking Guide
● Personal Expenditure
● 08:00 hrs:Pick up from hotel
● Visit Phraya Nakhon Cave
● Thung Sam Roi Yot Freshwater Marsh
● 13:00:Have a delicious lunch
● 14.30 hrs:Dropoff at the hotel
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039