Reveal the historic beauty of ancient Siam by taking this tour to the ancient capital city Ayutthaya which lies in ruins at present. We take you back in time and provide you with first hand experience of these historic wonders. With the expertise of our knowledgeable guide, you will be able to retrace the path back to the ancient Thailand
● Visit UNESCO World heritage Site of Ayutthaya, former capital of Siam.
● Comfortable Private Ayutthaya day trip from Bangkok
● Receive customized attention from a private guide
● Wat Chai Mongkol's Reclining Buddha statue.
● See Wat Mahathat and Buddha's head found in tree roots.
● Return Transfer from/to Ayutthaya by private minivan
● Entrance for Temples Wherever Applicable
● English Speaking Guide
● Any meals/ Beverages
● Private Expediture
● 08:00 Hrs: Pickup from your Bangkok hotel, get comfortable in your private minivan.
● 08:30 Hrs: Embark in comfortable journey from Bangkok to Ayutthaya a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
● 12:30 Hrs: After travelling 85 Kms away from Bangkok, set out on foot to explore Ayutthaya! You will cover Ayutthaya Temples, Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Wat Mahathat, on your trip.
● 16:00 Hrs: Complete your full-day excursion with return by private vehicle to Bangkok for hotel drop-off.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039