This tour is best option for travelers looking to escape from busy city life. A peaceful and blissful experience travelers will look forward to have when in Bangkok! Cross the Chao Praya river and visit the isolated island. The scenery will totally change from skyscrapers to luxuriant nature, with banana and coconut trees all around. From busy traffic road to serene narrow walk way. From roaring sound of vehicle engine to cherping sound of birds and a sound of wind breezing through bamboo and tree leaves. It’s a true paradise for bicycling in Bangkok
● Countryside journey along trails lined by quiet plantations
● Scenic boat crossing across the serene Chao Phraya river
● Perfect outing to escape the bustling & busy city life
● Delicious picnic styled lunch to refuel your energy
● Stress-free round trip transfer from and to your city hotel
● Return Transfers from Hotel on sharing basis
● English speaking Tour Guide
● Picnic Thai Lunch
● Bicycle and Equipments
Any thing not mentioned above
● Person aged 8 and above can participate in the tour.
● Minimum 2 persons required for booking
● Tour starts with pick up around 08:00 Hours in air conditioned Van
● Transfer to pier and take few minute on boat to cross Chao Phaya river.
● Cycle pass through banana orchard, coconut orchard to Sri Nakarin conserved Forest park.
● Enjoy Picnic styles Lunch in garden
● Transfer back to hotel by 15:00 hrs in afternoon
No upgrade for this tour
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039