Get ready to discover the majestic Thai culture by touring the two most renowned buddha temples in Bangkok. Visit Marble Temple a creative fusion of European & Thai architecture and Golden Buddha the most precious Buddha Idol in the world with fascinating history
● Bangkok is famous for its various peaceful and artistic temples.
● Most enigmatic of all the temples are the Golden Buddha & Marble Temple.
● Very unique and probably the most precious 5.5 ton golden statue of Lord Buddha in the world.
● Around 1000 images of Buddha with different Mudras (Postures).
● Unique fusion of Thai & European Architecture
● Return transfer to Marble Temple & Golden Buddha in shared air conditioned vehicle
● Entry tickets at the above mentioned two temples
● English speaking guide
● Pick up & drop off from Hotel Lobby
● All applicable Taxes
● Food & Drinks
● Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
● Guests must dress properly as shorts and sleveless t-shirts are NOT ALLOWED inside the temple.
● Please cover your knees and shoulders.
● Pick up at 12:00-12;30 Hrs & Drop at 16:00-16:30 Hrs
● Get ready to hop on the comfortable air conditioned coach for an exciting and majestic city tour of Bangkok as we pick you up from your hotel / pick up point as per the tour option chosen by you.
● 12:30 Hrs we start with driving you around the city’s skyscrapers proving that in no time it has made its mark at the global arena eventually reaching the magnificent Marble Temple.
● 13:30 Hrs Enter the temple with our multi lingual tour guide and understand the interesting history & facts while gazing at the eye soothing architecture. The paintings on the wall of the Stupas and the 52 Buddhas is a treat for the photographers. Later pay homage to Lord Buddha Statue inside the ordinance hall. You can either take a stroll around or relax at the lush green lawns.
● 14:30 Hrs After an hour of exploration, we proceed to the Glorious Buddha temple situated just next to the authentic China Town immersed in the ancient Chinese culture of which you can have a panoramic view. Upon reaching the temple admire the very rare 5.5 ton solid gold statue of Lord Buddha. A priceless idol depicting the soul of Thai culture. The history behind this statue will surprise you as it was an unknown fact for two centuries that its made up of gold until the plaster cracked while it was being shifted from Ayutthaya -the ancient capital of Thailand.
● 15:30 Hrs Now it is time for some shopping expedition at the World Gems gallery. You can buy some souvenirs for the loved ones back home.
● 16:00 Hrs As the sun rises above your head its time for concluding the tour with a fun filled drive through the city.
● You can choose to travel by a private vehicle by upgrading the tour with Private transfers at an additional cost..
Golden, Marble Buddha & Gems Gallery-Private Transfer from $84.80
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039