Welcome aboard on a two hour extravagant journey. The Chao Phraya cruise is the bloodline connecting the Thai ancient traditions to the present day Thailand. Get served with the best Thai and international cuisines while enjoying the soothing saxophone and violin. Witness the charismatically glittering Wat Arun (the temple of Dawn) and the Grand palace and make some moves on the dance floor!!!
● Connect yourself with Thai Royal history by taking this serene river cruise.
● Witness the beauty of Bangkok at night from a distance.
● Wat Arun and Grand Palace in the illuminated form will mesmerise you.
● The crew on-board will make you feel very comfortable.
● Delicacies like prawn crackers, tom yum kung, moo satay with peanut sauce, seafood barbecue and much more will tickle your taste buds.
● Enjoy the jovial mood on-board while the live band plays easy listening music from the 80’s
● A real treat for families and opportunity for photographers.
● Return Transfer from Hotel to River Pier in AC vehicle on shared basis
● Chao Phraya Cruise Reservation Ticket
● Buffet Dinner at the Chao Phraya Cruise
● Thai Classical Dance
● Live Music
● Any Personal Expenses
● Anything not mentioned in the above Inclusions
● 18:00 Pick up from Various centrally located hotels in Bangkok
● 19:30 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.). Followed by Warm welcome.
● 19:45 Depart River City Pier. Waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks.
● 20.00 Dinner: Select your desired dishes from international buffet bar. The musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to compliment with your meal.
● 21.00 Time for a dance! Select cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
● 22.00 Arrive River City Pier and enjoy a comfortable ride back home
Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise - Private Transfer from $65.60
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039