Experience Bangkok by night aboard this cruise that will take you along the Chao Phraya River. See two of Bangkok’s most famous attractions illuminated in the night – Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and the Grand Palace (Official residence of the King of Thailand). Sit back and relax while feasting on Indian and Thai delicacies and enjoy the magnificent skyline of Bangkok from afar
● Serene river cruise encompassing rich Thai royal history
● Splendid illumination of Bangkok landmarks under neon lights
● Delicious & tasty buffet with international delicacies
● Jovial mood on board with music arrangement from a live band
● Lively & upbeat local & international songs to dance to
● Thai & international buffet dinner on board
● Welcome drink and light snacks
● Refreshments with hot coffee & dessert
● Live music Band
● Personal expenditures
● Hotel transportation
● Tips or gratuities
● 19:30 Check in at River City Pier 1, Siphraya (Charoen Krung 30 Rd.). Followed by warm welcome.
● 19:45 Depart River City Pier. Waiters and waitresses bring you to your designated seats and a welcome drink fruit punch is served along with snacks. The singer introduces safety regulations in case of emergency.
● 20.00 Dinner: Select your desired dishes from international buffet bar. The musicians begin singing easy-listening jazz songs to compliment with your meal.
● 21.00 Time for a dance! Select cultural and international upbeat songs to sing and dance with you.
● 21.45 Arrive River City Pier for your onward journey
Chao Phraya Cruise Private Land Transfer from $66.08
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039