The Elephant Safari and Bamboo Rafting is a full day tour beginning with an early morning show where visitors get to watch Elephants bathe in the Mae Taeng River. This is followed by a rare insight into the timber industry as the elephants drag and roll logs at the comments of their mahouts. An elephant ride across the river and up the hills ensued by an equally thrilling ox-ride back to the riverside camp. The day ends with an array of dazzling colours in the form of colourful butterflies and orchids that bloom beauty
● Spend a day serving elephants, taking care & bathing them
● Be thrilled with rafting activity using raft made out of Bamboos
● Ride along the countryside of northern Thailand & discovery beautiful landscapes
● Enjoy delicious meal
● Watch might giants at work
● Round-trip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
● Elephant show, elephant riding, Ox-cart riding , Bamboo rafting
● Buffet Lunch
● English speaking licensed guide
● All admission fees as mentioned in the program
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● Gasoline price have to be locally not more than 35 Thai baht
● Minimum 2 Paxs are required
● 08.30 - Pick up from the hotel and spend about an hour drive along a pleasant and scenic road to the northern part of Chiang Mai.
● 09:30 - Arrive Mae Taman Elephant Camp situated on the bank of the Mae Tang River.
● 09:45 - Start a full day trip by watching the Elephant’s bathing enjoying themselves with the mahouts in the river which’s lovely and fun!
● 10:00 - Then, a show of how these magnificent animals working in the timber industry by pushing, dragging and rolling logs in unison at the command of their mahouts. Also many activities are being performed to show their talent and intelligence for instances playing soccer, game, massage and even draw such a beautiful painting of abstract, trees, flowers or even picture of themselves.
● 10:45 - It’s now a time for an exciting 30-40 minutes Elephant ride crossing the river and climbing hills into the lush jungle. You’ve got to “swing with the sway” as you rumble and thrash along…and hang on tight folks. (Elephants are very sure-footed animals).
● 12:00 - Then experience 15 minutes Ox-Cart riding back to the camp.
● 12:15 - A Buffet lunch is provided at the restaurant inside the camp.
● 13:00 - After lunch, enjoy about an hour Bamboo rafting trip on the placid Mae Tang River. Usually glide along during a Summer time when the river is quite shallow. Relax & enjoy the scenery on both sides of the Tang River.
● 14:00 - Finish a rafting trip and Further to the Orchid Farm on route back to the city.
● 14:45 - Stop at an Orchid Nursery and Butterfly Farm filled with more than 50 different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colures. There is a superb collection of exotic butterflies to dazzle and bewitch you.
● 15:15 - Transfer back to town.
● 16:00 - Return to the hotel.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039