On this one-day tour, journey into the heart of Chiang Mai’s verdant highland and learn the elephant’s way of living, eating, playing, working and even painting. Watch the elephants bathe with the mahouts in the river. Witness a fascinating elephants’ talent show as they show off their skills, Later, ride on an elephant’s back for 45 mins into the surrounding hilly landscape.Hop on a ox-cart to ride back to the camp. A relaxing bamboo rafting experience along the rustic Mae Taeng River completes this memorable day. This tour has transfers on Private basis
● Round-trip transfers on Private basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
● Elephant show, elephant riding, Ox-cart riding , Bamboo rafting
● Buffet Lunch
● English speaking licensed guide
● All admission fees as mentioned in the program
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● Gasoline price have to be locally not more than 35 Thai baht
● 08:30 - Pick up from the hotel and spend about an hour drive along a pleasant and scenic road to the northern part of Chiang Mai.
● 09:30 - Arrive Mae Taman Elephant Camp situated on the bank of the Mae Tang River.
● 09:45 - Start a full day trip by watching the Elephant’s bathing enjoying themselves with the mahouts in the river which’s lovely and fun!
● 10:00 - Then, a show of how these magnificent animals working in the timber industry by pushing, dragging and rolling logs in unison at the command of their mahouts. Also many activities are being performed to show their talent and intelligence for instances playing soccer, game, massage and even draw such a beautiful painting of abstract, trees, flowers or even picture of themselves.
● 10:45 - It’s now a time for an exciting 30-40 minutes Elephant ride crossing the river and climbing hills into the lush jungle. You’ve got to “swing with the sway” as you rumble and thrash along…and hang on tight folks. (Elephants are very sure-footed animals).
● 12:00 - Then experience 15 minutes Ox-Cart riding back to the camp.
● 12:15 - A Buffet lunch is provided at the restaurant inside the camp.
● 13:00 - After lunch, enjoy about an hour Bamboo rafting trip on the placid Mae Tang River. Usually glide along during a Summer time when the river is quite shallow. Relax & enjoy the scenery on both sides of the Tang River.
● 14:00 - Finish a rafting trip and Further to the Orchid Farm on route back to the city.
● 14:45 - Stop at an Orchid Nursery and Butterfly Farm filled with more than 50 different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colures. There is a superb collection of exotic butterflies to dazzle and bewitch you.
● 15:15 - Transfer back to town.
● 16:00 - Return to the hotel.
● Minimum two pax required for booking
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039