On this tour, you'll visit the 4 glorious temples constructed during the Lanna period. Each temple reflects the glory, splendours and nobility of a rich historical era. Later, drive around the old city to see the moat surrounding the Wat Chiang Man and the ruins of the city gates. Then visit the largest central market, Worarot Market, alive with its daily hustle and bustle. You can shop for exotic fresh fruits, preserved food, local delicacies, clothes galore, flowers and other nick knacks, all at reasonable prices
● Visit the impressive temples of Chiang Mai including the 600-year old Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep.
● Amazing views of Chiang Mai from the summit of Doi Suthep.
● Plenty of photo opportunities
● Informative and friendly guide
● Includes hotel pickup and drop off
● Round-trip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
● Visit to 4 temples
● Services of an English speaking guide throughout the tour
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● Minimum 2 paxs are required .
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039