Experience the original Thai Culture, Tradition & Food at the Damneon Saduak Floating market a 100 kms west of Bangkok. Discover the traditional Thai way of trading where the Thai women with wooden hats are selling colorful tropical fruits, coconut sugar candy, large prawns, mango sticky rice and som tum on their self paddled small boats
● A rare trading station filled with history and culture
● No Shops, or Shops but on the Boats!! A must see
● Excellent Food will leave you mouth watering with essence of Thainess
● Most famous Tom Yum is served with a difference which will leave you licking your fingers
● Relive your childhood by grabbing a juicy coconut sugar candy
● Buy the most traditional souvenirs for the loved ones back home
● Take a boat ride around the market and learn about its history
● Pick Up from the Hotel and Transfer to Damneon Sanduak Floating Market on in an Air Conditioned Vehicle on Private Basis
● Entry to the Floating Market Platform
● English Speaking Guide
● Meals or Drinks
● Personal expenses like gratuity or tips
● Shared ride on long tail boat
● Pick Up at approx 06:30 Hrs & drop at 1200-1300 Hrs
● 07:00 Pick up from hotel in Bangkok.
● 08:30- Arrive at the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market by longtail boat while enjoying the scenery of rural life. At the market you can see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on the rowing boats. You are free to explore the market around.
● 0845-1130: Afterwards, experience a thrilling long-tail boat ride out of the floating market and journey along the winding canals to see remote villages, gardens and plantations
● 12:00 - Arrive at a jetty pier where you board on the vehicle and your way back to Bangkok.
● Approx 14:00 Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotel.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039