Damnoen Saduak is a village located about 105 kms west of Bangkok. The Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. They usually travel on their small rowing boats
● Cruise in long-tailed boats through the narrow canals and marshes.
● Witness vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand!
● You’ll love the calm serenity here and the gorgeous colors of all the tropical fruits!
● Visit the the famous bridge which played an important role during WWII and the 'Death railway' constructed by POW Labor through Thailand to Burma (now Myanmar)
● Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle - Join Tour
● Travel Insurance
● Personal expenditures
● Tips or gratuities
● Things not included in Inclusions
● 06.30 (approx) Pick up from Centrally located Hotel
● 07.00 Leave for Rachaburi Province
● 08.30 As you arrive at the boat pier, you can take the lovely scenery of rural life by longtail boats to the floating market.
● 09:00 Watch the farmers selling food, fruits, flowers and many various kinds of local products in their boats. This part of the Thailand is almost untouched by the modern world.
● 11:30 You can visit the Handicraft Home Industry.
● 13:00 Hrs. Enjoy a delicious meal at the restaurant before you proceed for your transfer to the and the Death Railway constructed by Prisoners of War labourers from England, America, Australia, etc, through Thailand to Burma. It was reconstructed after the bombardment by Allied Forces. Some parts of the original bridge are displayed at the Museum. It also offers an insight into the lives of the prisoners during that time. Visit the War Cemetry
● 17:00 Depart for Bangkok
● 19:00 Arrive at the Hotel
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market With River Kwai, Thai-Japanese Memorial Bridge - private from $256.00
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039