Doi Inthanon, 8,500 feet above sea level, is the highest summit in the country. Doi Inthanon is designated as a national park and is is a paradise for nature fanatics as it has over 400 species of birds, animals and flora & fauna. See the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon, the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was made a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring the Ang-Kha Nature Trail. Visit the Twin Pagodas built by the Thai Air force. Stop at Hmong tribal market. Enjoy local lunch, Visit Wachiratarn Waterfall
● Gorgeous view from Doi Inthanon, Thailand's highest mountain
● Fresh, invigorating mountain air with cool climate
● Relaxing stops at waterfalls & ancient pagodas
● Wat Phra Thad Si Chom Thong's vistas & ancient treasures
● Shrine of Chao Inthawitchayanon, former prince of Chiang Mai
● Round-trip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
● Services of an English speaking guide throughout the tour
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● Minimum 2 Paxs are required.
● 08h30: Lying south of Chiang Mai, the granite mass of Doi Inthanon, 8,500 feet above sea level, is the highest summit in the country. Doi Inthanon is the tail of Himalaya mountain range, designated as a national park, the moist natural environment is a paradise for birds as it has almost 400 species, animals, flowers and faunas.
● 10h30: After a final steep climb, the summit is surprisingly flat though misty, cool and breezy. Walk shortly to see a small Stupa contains the remains of Chao Inthawichayanon the last independent ruler of Chiang Mai who died in 1897 after Lanna Kingdom was combined to be a part of Siam. Enjoy exploring around Ang-Kha Nature Trail at the highest peak viewing beautiful Fern & Moss as well as White & Red Rhododendrons (bloom only during Jan – Feb).
● 11h30: Visit the Twin Pagodas built by the Thai Air force in honor of their Majesties King and Queen for their 60th Birthday Anniversaries. A visitors’ center nearby contains tourist information both in Thai and English.
● 12h30: Stop on the way down to shop at Hmong Tribal Market who trade various kinds of vegetations, temperature fruits and flowers from their own farm.
● 13h00: Lunch will be served at the local restaurant.
● 14h00: Drive through Baan Khun Klaang, the biggest Hmong community of Doi Inthanon heading to the Royal’s Project initiated by his Majesty the King to stop the hill tribes from growing the Opium. Enjoy searching around taking some pictures of beautiful flower plantations and the organic farmland inside the Project.
● 14h45: Further down to Karen hill tribe village at Baan Sop Had.
● 15h30: Last stop at Wachiratarn Waterfall. Relax by fresh and clear fall for freshen up after a long day tour.
● 16h30: Transfer back to Chiang Mai.
● 18h00: Return to the hotel.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039