For all you animal lovers, and countrymen out there – we have an interesting day planned out for you. Thailand, unlike what you would like to believe is not all about the glitz, glamour and beaches! If you want to get away from the stereotypical touristy, Thailand things to do, there is a side to it which not too many people know about. This day – will be dedicated to the elephants and a lot of activities with them, the locals and nature! Get set for an off-beat, interesting and fulfilling day ahead
● Take an advantage of the once-in-a lifetime opportunity for Elephant Day Care
● Enjoy a walk with elephant roaming in Jungles of Chiang Ma
● Have a Magical experience with elephants by taking care of their daily routine activities
● Round Trip Hotel Transport
● Mahout Clothes
● Local lunch
● Tea or Coffee
● Elephant Foods
● Accident Insurance
● No Elephant Riding
● Tips or gratuities
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● 08:00 Hrs: Pick up from hotel and heading to “Baan Meung Kud”. Upon arrival you will change your cloths into a mahout’s attire.
● Enjoy harvesting elephant foods from organic garden like cutting grasses, banana, sugarcane ( depend on the season) For feeding our elephants, learn about the elephant habit, behaviors and their daily routine.
● Learn how to communicate with the elephant and observe their body mood from their daily life style. And have local lunch.
● Cooking elephant foods from herbs and get a lot of herbs for the treatment to the elephant.
● Walk with the elephant in the forest.
● 17:00 Hrs: Bathing and brushing with the Native herb to elephant in the river and get them back to the forest and time to say goodbye from the elephant and villager.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039