Koh Samui, the second-largest island in Thailand, located off the east coast of Kra Ishtmus, attracts customers from all across the globe for its perpetual hustle and bustle. From temples like Wai Plai Laem and Wat Phra Yai to the serenity found at the Chaweng beach, the island is loaded with waterfalls and splendid architectural accomplishments that can leave you speechless. Known for its coconut grooves and the hilly rainforest region
● Explore Grand Father & Mother Rock ( Hin Ta & Hin Yai) & learn about their legend
● Explore vibrant market of Nathon Town & show for souvenirs if you want
● Take a swim in Namuang Waterfall
● Visit Chaweng view point & see Samui island from different perspective
● Explore local culture & history at Lady Monk & Big Buddha temple
● Enjoy Monkey show
● Round-trip Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle included from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui in Seat In Coach Basis
● English speaking experienced guide.
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 09:30-Starts with a visit to famous “Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks”, well known for their twin grotesque rocks on shore. Then we take you to the temple which is straight out of Ripley’s believe it or not; mummified monk at Wat Kunaram. Get to know amazing legend about the Great monk.
● 12:30-Then we head to the hill to see Na Muang waterfall (we bet it can’t get more exotic than this, exploring virgin waterfall).
● 13.30-Than we take you to Nathon, the island main’s town, what are you waiting for go shop for your close ones!
● 15.00-On the way back to the hotel we stop to visit the Big Buddha, which has become the Island’s most iconic landmark.
TEST Private Transfers
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039