Enjoy A fantastic cycling tour in Chiang Mai where you will ride with your mountain bike passing through villages , learning about a historical sites and much more. You get to see local communities in Chiang Mai and be able to see things in many aspects toward Thai culture and also the way of life while cycling around the town. Admire the Ancient Underground Empire, Wiang Kum Kam, visit McKean, indulge in thai cooking styles, and much more.. This Bike ride gives you an excellent opportunity to learn a bit about the long history and rich culture of Chiang Mai
● Appreciate Country Lifestyle with a very eco friendly & adventurous ride
● Experience both the modern city and the ancient temples in Chiang Mai
● Enjoy purchasing many lovely souvenirs at the handicraft center.
● Join the gardener’ activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing with local people
● Indulge in cooking Thai local food with the local villagers
● Enjoy lunch at the countryside & taste different kinds of luscious seasonal fruits
● Appreciate the enormous facet pagoda restored many times both by the Thai and Burmese.
● Van transfer from & to Trekker Camp from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
● Mountain Bicycle for full day
● English Speaking Guide
● Admission fees to temples.
● Thai Local Lunch
● 01 Bottle water & Refreshing towel
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● 09:00: Met and Transferred by an English Speaking Guide from the hotel to Trekker camp where briefly information about a cycling route as well as the instructions of using the mountain bike will be explained.
● 09:15: Start cycling from here via Padad-Singhakam route passing Padad Tai village along the Ping’s Riverside then continues through the 2nd ring road crossing Koh Klang Bridge (Kourmung).
● 09:30: Stop at Wat Koh Klang, an important temple of this community.
● 10:00: Visit McKean, A Leprosy Rehabilitation Center. Admirably, there, people have been caring and helping each other for more than hundred years. Get around the hospital’s compound and enjoy purchasing many lovely souvenirs at the handicraft center belonged to the hospital
● 10:30: Proceed cycling to the vegetables plantation belonged to the villagers which is the trend of sustainable agriculture. Also if you love to join the gardener’ activities likes cultivating, watering, and fishing, these are something quite interesting to do as well!
● 11:30: Start cooking local Thai food joining with the host (the same person who owns vegetable plantation) then enjoy lunch amidst the countryside atmosphere at Pa Kaew’s house. Spend 2 hours in this place.
● 14:30: Leave for the Informational Centre of Wiang Kum Kam to get some background information of the ruin city.
● 15:30 Further biking through the village make a first stop at Wat Chang Kum. Keep on traveling to Wat E-Kang, Wat Nhan Chang, Wat Pu Beai, Wat Pra Thart Khaow, an, Wat Chedi
● 16:30 Return to Trekker camp and transferred to the hotel.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039