Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua and admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead. Paddle to see “Tham Lod Tai” a cave tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and Stalagmites guard the entrance. Travel to Tam Pee Hua and wander through its stunning limestone formations
● Get chance to discover Tham Lod Cave & Tham Lod Tai on this memorable trip.
● Stop at “ Tham Kao Wong ” to see the amazing lagoon.
● This is the relaxing and adventurous trip of nature.
● Enjoy a treasure trove of nature!
● Tham Pee Hua Toh is an interesting cave with several ancient paintings and a seashell floor and you'll need to walk a bit inside it.
● Enjoy Local delicacies at the floating restaurant.
● Round-trip Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle included from hotels located in Ao Nang, Krabi town and Klong Muang areas in Krabi.
● Kayaking equipment, lifejackets, waterproof bags
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 08:00 - 08:30 AM : Pick up service at hotel, Arrive in Ao Luk, where we enjoy tea and coffee at Ban Bor Thor.
● Start our journey by canoe to Lod Cave and Sea Cave, where we can see stunning limestone formations.
● Continue to Hua Ga Lok Cave with ancient cave drawings estimated to be about 3,000 years old suggesting the cave was inhabited in the past.
● 12:00 PM : Enjoy lunch at Bor Thor Seafood restaurant. After lunch we continue to Mued Cave by canoe. which we will explore with our experienced guide.
● Then we continue by car to Phu Tara swimming and relaxing in stream.
● 15:30 PM : Return to your hotel.
Full day Canoeing at Bor Thor village- Private Transfer from $118.40
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039