Koh Lanta comprises of more than 50 small isles within the area. These are magical islands full of stunning natural sights which never disappoints any visitor. This remarkable island has so much to offer with beautiful coast lines, abundance of beaches and natural bays and much more. We shall visit fascinating Mu Koh National Park, trek to Klong Jark Waterfall, enroute visit the world famous Bat Caves. Adrift in a long tail boat we visit mangrove forest. View the stunning scenery, relax at white beaches, explore as much as you can of Koh Lanta!
● Visit the most enchanting, fascinating and addictive island in Thailand
● Explore the picture perfect, cluster of paradise islands.
● Visit to Gorgeous Mu Koh National Park- Absolutely worth a visit!
● Trek to the only waterfall on Koh Lanta - Klong Jark Waterfall
● Enjoy long tail boat ride into the mangrove forest
● Unique experience of Shopping in Lanta Old Town
● Short treks to the countryside - through the rubber plantation
● Round trip hotel transfers on sharing basis
● Visit to Tropical Rainforest Tour
● Rubber Plantation
● Long Tail Boat Eco System Mangrove Tour
● Shopping & sight seeing at Old Lanta Town
● Thai Local lunch, fruits and Drinks
● National Park Fee
● English Speaking local guide
● Tips & Gratuities
● Personal Expenditure
● Tour starts with pick up from your hotel in shared AC van
● Spend amazing 3 Hours in Jungle Tropical Rain forest.
● Visit to Klong Jark Waterfall , Explore Bats Cave, see the beautiful of jungle view from eagle view point, visit the tiger caves and much more.
● Enjoy delicious Thai lunch some fresh fruits and refreshments
● 45 Mins Long Tail Boat Eco System Mangrove Tour
● 1 Hour Sightseeing & Shopping at Old Lanta Town
● Your will be dropped back to hotel after the tour
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039