Baan Hongnual Cookery School, located in a country-side village is just 15 minutes from the city of Chiang Mai. The school offers lessons in how to cook delicious Thai food, Thai sweets, fruit-carving and presentation. When cooking Thai food, various local spices that enhance your health and physical well being are used as ingredients. Spend your half day in this famous Thai Cooking Class In Chiang Mai learning the ancient, traditional Lanna custom and culture
● Comfortable & Scenic ride in A/c Van from your hotel to Cooking School
● Feel the soothing atmosphere surrounding the school is filled with warmth
● Shop around the local market to learn about interesting tropical vegetations
● Learn directly from professional Thai cooks who will teach you about the Thai flavours
● Enjoy self made Thai food in the beautiful Country side cooking School
● Explore the ancient, traditional Lanna custom and culture
● Return Transfers from centrally located hotel in Chiang Mai.
● Self made Thai lunch
● Thai Cooking recipe book
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● Pick up from the hotel by an English instructor and being transferred by van to Nong Hoi local market. Spend about 40 minutes exploring and shopping the tropical vegetations.
● Continue to Baan Hong Hual, situated on Chiangmai –Lam Pang Road, only about 15 minutes away from the market
● Arrive at the school and get briefly introduction of Baan Hong Nual which’s an open kitchen in Lanna Thai style. All students will be then given aprons and headdresses as cooking uniforms.
● Wash hands and get yourself ready for the first 2 dishes. You’ll be given a time to taste how delicious is your food.
● Take a small break for about 15 minutes for some tea, coffee or herbal drinks, spend time around the school seeing herbal & vegetable plantations,
● Back to the class again for the 3rd and the 4th dishes which is normally the Thai Curry and special Thai desert.
● Treat yourself with the self made delicious Thai Lunch and Thai desert.
● After the class is over, cook books in English version with colour pictures will be given to all students
● After a well spent day we transfer you back to the hotel
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039