Wat Prathat Doi Suthep is the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai. The tour begins with a drive 3,500 feet above sea level to the sacred temple of Doi Suthep. You then ascend 306 steps to the temple gateway which is guarded by two splendid Nagas (serpents). Walk around the grounds of Doi Suthep past golden pillars, six foot gongs and rows of bells. A five tiered parasols made of gold sits on display in the inner courtyard. Wat Prathat Doi Suthep was built in 1383, and contains the holy relic of Lord Buddha which is enshrined in a magnificent golden pagoda seen from miles away
● Historic Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, dating back to 1383
● Extravagant collection of stupas & shrines in the temple
● Magnificent golden pagoda, which houses a Buddha relic
● Gorgeous views of Chiang Mai from Doi Suthep's summit
● Immaculate details & murals that illustrate Thai culture
● Return transfers on shared basis from your centrally located hotel in Chiang Mai.
● English speaking Guide
● Admission fees to the temple
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● Pick up at approximately 08:00-08:30 Hrs from centrally located hotels in Chiang Mai
● Drive up Doi Suthep mountain to the base of the temple.
● You can either climb the 306 steps of the Naga Serpent Staircase to reach the temple's gates, or enjoy a scenic cable car ride up to the top.
● Explore this glorious temple grounds leisurely
● At Approximately 12:00 Hrs drop back to hotel.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039