Explore the marvelous historic culture of Thailand by visiting the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai - " Wat Prathat Doi Suthep" Your excursion begins as you make your way up the mountain for this magnificent temple. Admire the truly spectacular panoramic views of the city from the temple ground. Tour also includes the scenic drive to White Hmong Hill Tribe Village where you can have a taste of the cultural essence of Thailand!
● Visit the most famous temple in Chiang Mai, which is situated on the top of Suthep Mountain.
● Climb through Exotic nagas (dragon styled) staircase at Wat Doi Suthep temple
● See the pagoda containing a relic of the Lord Buddha
● Enjoy the panoramic view of Chiang Mai city from the temple ground
● Discover the unique customs and heritage of villagers in Hmong hill-tribe
● Roundtrip private transportation to and from your Chiang Mai hotel
● Visit to Wat Doi Suthep and Hmong hill-tribe village
● Entry to the temple
● English speaking guide
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● The tour begins with the scenic drive through the mountains to the symbolic temple of Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
● Pass between two Naga guardians and climb the long flight of steps up to the temple.
● Explore the holy relic enshrined in a magnificent golden pagoda.
● Admire the splendid view over the city and the valley from the temple ground
● We drive farther up the mountain, visiting a Hmong hill-tribe village to see the lives of migrants from China who have restored their culture & customs and elaborately embroidered costumes.
● Transfer back to hotel after this amazing 4 hours tour.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039