Set against the spectacular backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, with its countless rocky outcrops, the islands are rightly considered to be among the most beautiful in Krabi province. Koh Hong is uninhabited, except for the birds, white-faced gibbons and giant monitor lizards that can be often spotted on the main white sand beach!!
● Experience bliss in heavenly Hong island of Krabi.
● Koh Hong is uninhabited marvel to explore.
● Excellent spot for snorkeling & Kayaking in Thailand.
● A Must do thing When In Krabi.
● Round trip hotel transfers from Centrally Located Hotels only
● Picnic lunch (Thai dishes with rice)
● Fruit; bottled drinking water; soft drinks (soda)
● Masks and snorkels
● Life jackets
● Any Personal Expenses
● Pick Up is from Centrally Located Hotels only
● National Park Fees
● Pick From hotel from 08:00 Hrs to 09:00 Hrs
● 09:00 hrs: Transfers from Hotel to Pier to catch speed boat.
● 09:30: Then take boat to Hong Marine National Park Island- Visiting "A Room with the View" is called from the local people or Lagoon as original calling. A difference touch and its beauty will be explored. Head up via the boat through a group of small-and-medium sized islands, Be thrilled with a variety of exciting underwater activities.
● 13:00: Break for Picnic Lunch at bay of Koh Hong
● 14:00 Relaxing and snorkel through shoals of eye- catching fish, witness the inner beauty of both deep and shallow sea corals, swim along the clean white beach that surrounds the islands. Enjoy our kayaking forward to visit a hiding room (lagoon), paddle around the island and back to the curtain point.
● 16:00 Hrs: After mesmerizing day out Transfers back to Hotel.
No Upgrade Possible for this tour.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039