The Phetchaburi temple and palace tour is an action packed day full of multiple activities and destinations! You will have a day full of memories and movement – this tour isn’t one to miss out on. This quaint old city offers you a variety of experiences – from a fresh market with several Thai ingredients, to The Wat Mahathat Temple and the beautiful Summer Palace of king Rama IV known as Phranakhonkiri along with lunch at the Khao Luang Caves – it is an interesting mix of things to do indeed!
● Wat Mahathat Khmer style temple complex
● Experience the mystical charm in this tour.
● Explore Tham Khao Luang temple which is located inside the cave.
● Explore the local Lifestyle
● Enjoy Thai style Lunch
● Khao Wang: A mix of Thai, European and Chinese design, Phra Nakhon Khiri spreads out over three separate hilltops with panoramic views of Phetchaburi and the surrounding countryside. King Rama ordered the construction of this summer palace.
● Swiss Sheep farm: Great place for animal lovers
● Return Transfers from Hua Hin Hotel.
● Licensed English speaking Guide
● Thai Lunch (Thai Veg Lunch Available)
● Anything Not Mentioned in Inclusions
● Dress appropriately as you would visit temple premises, entry may be denied.
● 09:00/13:00 - Pick up from hotel
● 09:30/13:30 - Visit Wat Mahathat, Tham Khao Luang, Local Market in town, KhaoWang, Swiss Sheep farm"
● 12:00/14:00 - Enjoy Thai style Lunch
● 13:00/19:00 - Drop back to hotel
● No upgrade possible in this tour.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039