Get ready to witness mother nature's miracle by visiting the world renowned James Bond Island. It is erected straight out of the emerald green waters with a thin base and broad top. You will be amazed to know how it is not falling off as this thought has left many intellectuals head scratching. Also the 1974 classic flick James Bond (The Man with the golden gun) climax was shot on this very island
● One of the most famous islands in the world.
● Enjoy Cannoning or just relax by the white sand beach
● Marvel at the emerald green crystal clear water and feed the fishes
● Understand reason and listen to the local legends behind the James Bond Island
● Enjoy the vista of mangrove forest.
● Enjoy a delicious Local lunch
● Return Transfers from centrally located hotel in Khao Lak to Phang Nga Bay
● Sea transfer from/to James Bond Island in Long Tail Boat on Shared basis.
● Sea Canoeing Equipment
● English speaking licensed guide.
● Life jacket.
● Local Lunch.
● Personal expenditures,
● Tips or gratuities,
● Any Water Sports Fee,
● Snorkelling / Scuba Diving Fee
● 08:30 Pick up from hotel and drive northwards, sightseeing along the way. Get onboard a traditional long-tailed boat. Cruise along a canal through a vast area of mangrove forest where a nursery of marine life. Enjoy picturesque limestone karsts raising straight in the air above calm surface of the sea.
● 10:30 Visit “James Bond Island” where “The Man with Golden Gun” was filmed. Take a short trip on canoe to enter scenery sea caves.
● 12:30 Enjoy Thai lunch at a floating “Sea Gypsea Village”. Visit a school and view local life on the village.
● 14:00 Get back to the pier and drive further towards “Suwankuha Temple” where a reclining Buddha image located. Explore the cave where once was a hideaway place from the war and several visits from important persons of Thailand. Watching wild macaques and chance to feed them. Get freshened up by swimming at a waterfall before home
● 16:45 Return to Pier and drop back to hotel
● Park fee of THB 300 is payable locally and not included in the above tour price.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039