James Bond Island, erected straight out of emerald green waters with a thin base and broad top, got its name after it was featured in one of the successful spy movies. The boat while crossing the Phang Nga Bay will take you to visit the famous James Bond island, with canoes will visit the fantastic caves. While returning to Phuket you will stop at Lawa island where you can swim and relax
● Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel located in Patong/Kata/Karon areas on shared basis.
● Sea transfer from/to James Bond Island in Big Boat on Shared basis.
● English speaking licensed guide
● Canoe equipment & Life jacket.
● Thai Local Lunch
● Personal expenditures,
● Tips or gratuities
● National Park fee
● Any Water Sports Fee
● 07:30 Hrs : Pick up from your hotel by air conditioned vehicle to transfer to Ao Por pier
● 09:30 Hrs : Reach Ao Por Pier; enjoy complimentary tea/coffee/desert services
● 09:45 Hrs : Depart to Phang Nga Bay National Park by luxury boat and admire Thailand's stunning scenery
● 10:30 Hrs : Visit Panak Island and enjoy canoeing at "Bat Cave"
● 11:30 Hrs : Depart from Panak Island to enjoy Canoeing in Hong Island. Our guides will paddle to explore hidden caves & lagoons.
● 12:40 Hrs : Enjoy a delicious Lunch onboard
● 13:30 Hrs : Visit James Bond Island to discover the famous movie location "The man with the Golden Gun" was filmed. Here enjoy a leisurely time walking and take nice photos.
● 15:00 Hrs : Visit Naka Bay or Lawa Island for swimming and canoeing by yourself
● 16:00 Hrs : Arrive at Aor Por Pier Depart back for Phuket
● You can upgrade to Private Transfers from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Pier.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039