Take a break and soak in the beauty of nature as you take excursion to stunning Phang Nga Bay from Karbi. You will take a speed boat trip to James Bond Island, which was one of the settings of the spy film the 'Man with Golden Gun'. You will go canoeing through the lagoons and passageways to see the limestone formations up-close. Have Fun with the monkeys at Suwankuha Temple. Hop on board and experience this fun-filled day in Phang Nga Bay!
● One of the most famous islands in the world
● Enjoy Sea Canoe exploring the beautiful mangrove forest
● Marvel at the emerald green crystal clear water and feed the fishes
● Understand the scientific reason and listen to the local legends behind the James Bond Island
● Enjoy a delicious Local lunch
● Round-trip transfers from centrally located hotels in Krabi on shared basis.
● Speed Boat transfers on Shared basis to James Bond Island
● Sea Canoeing Gear, Life jacket
● English speaking guide
● National Park Fees
● Local Thai Lunch
● Personal expenditures
● Tips or gratuities
● Any Water Sports Fee
● 08.30: Pick you up from centrally located hotels by minibus.
● 09.30: Drive up to Phang Nga Province ahead to the pier viewing Thailand's amazing scenic.
● 11.30: On Arrival at Phang Nga Province, board at Speed Boat. Enjoy ride viewing the spectacular scenery of Phang-Nga Bay the surrounding mangrove forest the limestone mountains at Thamlod.
● 12.30: Getting through the Tunel-Cave and stop at the James bond Island where the most famous Hollywood Film“the man with the golden gun” was shoot. Take photos of the James bond Island and the Pingan mountain for your good memories.
● 13.30: Visit Koh-Pan-Yee also known as the fisherman village and take a delicious Thai lunch. After lunch take a walk in the village to see the way-life of the local people who live on this floating village since long-time.
● 14.30: Enjoy Sea-Canoe along the the mangrove forest. Take a stop at Monkey Cave Temple or Suwanakuha Temple.
● 16.30: Arrive back to Krabi and transfer to hotel. Tour concludes with some fond memories and amazing experiences.
No upgrade possible for this tour.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039