Enjoy a leisurely paddle through the intense mangroves of Thailand’s Krabi town against the beautiful milieu of the Karst mountains in the after hours of the day, when most of the other visitors are long gone and the curious creatures of the mangroves leap out of the shadows where they’ve been hiding from the hot sun all day. Follow this relaxing and sequestered exploration up with a mouth watering BBQ with delectable seafood, chicken and vegetables along with ample rice to curb all the unrestrained cravings of your belly
● Kayak through the most beautiful mangrove of Thailand.
● Enjoy the unique and exquisite joy of a private expedition lead by our guides.
● Beautiful milieu of the sun descending behind the Karst mountains.
● Delicious BBQ at the end of the Kayak.
● Land transfers from hotel-pier-hotel on shared basis
● Kayak Equipment
● English Speaking Guide
● Personal expenditures
● Tips or gratuities
● National park ticket fee of 400 THB per/person for snorkeling
● 3:00pm hotel pick up from Klong Muang and Krabi
● 3:30pm hotel pick up from Ao Nang
● 4:30pm-5:00pm welcome tea and introduction about kayaking
● 5:00pm-7:00pm paddle around limestone mountain and historical painting sea gypsy grave
● 7:00pm-8:00pm enjoy Thai food at restaurant
● 8:00pm return to hotel
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039