Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tham Lod Cave and admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead. Paddle to see “Tham Lod Tai” a cave tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and Stalagmites guard the entrance. Travel to Tham Pee Hua Toh and wander through its stunning limestone formations
● Get chance to discover Tham Lod Cave & Tham Lod Tai on this memorable trip.
● Stop at “ Tham Kao Wong ” to see the amazing lagoon.
● This is the relaxing and adventurous trip of nature.
● Enjoy a treasure trove of nature!
● Tham Pee Hua Toh is an interesting cave with several ancient paintings and a seashell floor and you'll need to walk a bit inside it.
● Enjoy Local delicacies at the floating restaurant.
● Round-trip Transfers in an air-conditioned shared vehicle included from hotels located in Ao Nang, Krabi town and Klong Muang areas in Krabi.
● Local English-speaking Guide
● Kayak equipment, lifejackets, waterproof bags
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● 08:30- 0900 Hrs : Pick up from hotel and transfer to Ban Bor-Thor.
● 09:30-13:00 Hrs : Kayaking alongside mangroves exploring the sea caves and Thum Lod Tai where a tunnel takes you under a limestone mountain. There are many stalactites and stalagmites at the entrance. Paddle to see Tham Phi Hua-Toh, a spacious, airy cave. On the wall of this cave are many prehistoric cave paintings (3000 B.C.) and shells.
● 13:00 Hrs : Lunch at local village restaurant.
● 14:00 Hrs : Afternoon, continue Kayaking to the gorgeous inner lagoon of Thum Khao Wong (The Garden of Eden) with a limestone mountain around and lush greenery growing on the rocks.
● 16:00 Hrs : Depart from the village. On the way the tour will halt for refreshments, swimming and relaxation. Transfer to hotel.
You could upgrade to Private Transfers for same tour.
Canoeing at Bor Thor village and Elephant Trekking- Private Transfer from $118.40
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039