The Khantoke Dinner at the Chiang Mai, a little mountainous city in Northern Thailand, is the perfect place to explore the Thai culture via an exotic, traditional Thai dinner in the presence of some of the most talented performers and members of local hill tribes. The food is served on a ‘khantoke’ – a pedestal – while the guests sit cross-legged on the floor, consuming both, the food and the dances, at his/her leisure. A decades-old traditional show, Khantoke Dinner has evolved over the years but continues to remain reminiscent and informative for foreign tourists, especially
● Exquisite Laana Thai style Dinner with some extraordinary dishes
● Dine with Royalty like the Laana King
● Amazing traditional slow-tempo dance show while you enjoy the finger-licking cuisines
● Menu Highlights include "Gaeng Hung-Lay", Burmese pork curry; "Gai Tawd" fried chicken; "Paad Pugg", fried vegetable (usually cabbage); and "Naam Prik Ong" pork tomato-chili paste, mildly hot and much more...
● Return Shared Transfers from Hotel in Chiang Mai to the Khantoke Venue
● Khantoke Traditional Dinner
● English Speaking Guide
● Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
● 35THB Per/ Person fuel Cost
● Pick Up at 19:00 Hrs & Drop at 21:15 Hrs Approx
● 19:00 Transfer from the hotel for Khantoke Dinner.
● 1915 Enjoy Dinner & Show
● 21:00 After enjoying traditional dinner & show, outside the restaurant there will be a fireworks display.
● 21:15 Transfer back to the hotel.
● There are no upgrades to this Excursion
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039