Two of the most spectacular day tours in the South of Thailand now rolled in to one with brilliant white-sand beaches, crystal-clear water, expansive coral reefs and metre-long monitor lizards
● Snorkel in the inviting turquoise waters of Thailand as you explore the beautiful coral reefs underwater
● Get away from the crowd as you enjoy the beautiful and empty white sand beaches
● Discover the fantastic underwater world of Koh Rok and Koh Haa Island while swimming
● Enjoy Thai Lunch.
● Roundtrip shared hotel transfer
● English speaking guide
● Snorkeling equipment
● Life jackets
● Tips or gratuities
● Personal expenditure
● National park fees
● 08:00 – 09:00 am Pick up from your hotel
● 09:00 – 10:40 am Arrive at the first point for snorkeling in the turquoise waters of Koh Ha.
● 10:40 – 11:00 am Head to Koh Rok National Park
● 11:00 – 11:45 am Second point for snorkeling at Koh Rok Nok
● 12:00 – 13:30 pm Swimming and snorkeling from the beach, enjoy the soft white powdery sands and snorkeling from the beach front. Lunch will be served here.
● 13:30 – 14:00 pm Arrive at the last point for snorkeling, Koh Rok Nai.
● 15:00 – 16:00 pm Depart from Koh Rok back to Lanta and transfer to your hotel.
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039