With over 90 wax figures spread over 10 zones, Madame Tussaud’s is more of an experience rather than just a wax museum. The themed zones include music celebrities, international and local celebrities, political leaders, etc. Also, discover one of South-East Asia’s largest aquariums, Sea Life, that showcases over 30,000 aquatic creatures in its massive tanks of 5 million liters of water
● Get clicked alongside your favorite movie star, musician or sportsman at Madame Tussaud’s!
● Try your hand at tennis on the Wii near Serena Williams or shoot a penalty near Cristiano Ronaldo and Sing your heart out at the karaoke machine near the music stars.
● Walk the red carpet with the A-list stars and pose for the paparazzi.
● Explore the Open Ocean segment that features a 270 degree glass tunnel underneath the tank or take a ride on the glass bottomed boat.
● Risk a stroll on the Shark Walk where only a sheet of acrylic separates you from the 5 various types of sharks beneath you!
● Entry to Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World (Aquarium only)
● Entry to Madame Tussaud’s Museum
● Personal expenditures
● English speaking guide
● Tips or gratuities
● Hotel Transfers
4D Cinema at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean will be temporarily closed during the improvement process from the 11th November 2018 onward until Mid of March 2019.
● Both the attractions are Open daily from 10am to 8 pm
● Get Tickets from the counter and proceed to enter the glorious Sealife Ocean World
● Enjoy the fascinating Sealife and interesting marine creature (would require approx 2 hours) then proceed to Madam Tussaud’s Wax Museum, You would require approximately 2 hours here too.
Sea Life Ocean World & Madam Tussaud's Bangkok Private Land Transfer from $70.64
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039