Madame Tussauds, is a wax museum founded in London and named after Marie Tussaud, a French-born sculpture. It was this spacious area transformed to this museum of wax figures featuring mostly famous and “the important people” on each country
● With over 90 wax figures spread over 10 zones, Madame Tussaud’s is more of an experience rather than just a wax museum.
● Get clicked alongside your favorite movie star, musician or sportsman! Try your hand at tennis on the Wii near Serena Williams or shoot a penalty near Cristiano Ronaldo or shoot a couple of hoops alongside Yao Ming.
● Sing your heart out at the karaoke machine near the music stars. Walk the red carpet with the A-list stars and pose for the paparazzi.
● Meet Barack Obama at the Oval Office and sit at the resolute desk to listen to your voicemails. Play the piano with Be
● Entry to Madame Tussaud’s Museum
● Personal expenditures
● Any transportation
● English speaking guide
● Tips or gratuities
-Pick up from your hotel between 10:00 and 21:00 hours (optional) -Walk around enjoying the almost-real wax statues -Transfer back to your hotel (optional)
Madame Tussaud’s, Bangkok- Private Transfer from $56.48
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039