“Amchi Mumbai” has hybrid mix of cosmopolitan population, fervor of festivals, tune of busy streets, buoyant Bollywood shooting spots, high rise sky rocketing towers, slums or simple relaxing tides kissing the bay, the place ensures that every tourist does gets more than just memories. Take in the sights of Mumbai from the famous Gateway of India and popular Marine Drive promenade, to the beautiful terraces of the Hanging Gardens and the bustling Crawford Market place on an half tour of the city
● Walk by the Iconic Gateway of India, near the Mumbai Harbor
● View Victoria Terminus, Mumbai University, and many other important landmarks
● Admire the stunning Queen’s Necklace: Marine Drive
● Visit Kamla Nehru Park & enjoy the panoramic view of the city and Old Woman's Shoe
● Hanging Gardens-Gardens Built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence
● Private guided tour with an English-speaking Indian guide
● Sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed within the itinerary
● Transport by taxi or bus or private Van
● Tips & Gratuities
● Food and drinks
● Start the day at the Gateway of India, one of Mumbai’s most well known landmarks, set on the waterfront of the city harbor
● Next explore the Mani Bhavan museum, which houses a small yet poignant collection of photographs documenting the life of Mahatma Gandhi.
● Then call at the Rajabai Clock Tower located within the Fort campus of the University of Mumbai, followed by a visit to the beautiful exterior of the 19th century Jain Temple.
● Continue on to the twisted lanes of the Dhobitalao market place in Old Mumbai.
● End the afternoon by soaking up the beauty of the flourishing terraced Hanging Gardens and Kamla Nehru Park
Email Id : email@example.com
Toll Free No: 1800011039