Phi Phi Island is famous for its stunning views and sites such as Monkey Bay and the Viking caves with a bit of snorkeling around Phi Phi Leh and Maya Bay.Phi Phi island is the place to get it all. This little paradise with its impressive limestone cliffs, lovely beaches and stunning diving and snorkelling sites welcome tourists to spend time here. Also visit the famous Maya Beach,a shooting location for Hollywood's movie "The Beach"
● Visit Phi Phi island Group, Phi Phi Ley island.
● Proceed to explore the world famous beach – Maya Bay where the movie 'The Beach' was filmed.
● And then we visit the crystal clear sea at Loh Samah Bay also you can swim or snorkeling with colorful fishes and plenty corals and Pileh Lagoon for swimming.
● Explore the Viking Cave or bird nest cave and then proceed to Monkey Beach for feeding the monkeys. Lunch will be served at Phi Phi Don.
● Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel located in Koh Lanta
● Sea transfer from/to Phi Phi Island by speed boat
● English speaking licensed guide
● Local Lunch
● Personal expenditures
● Tips or gratuities
● 07:00-07:45 Hours Pick up from your hotel located centrally in Lanta.
● Follow the waves on speed boat along with enjoying the scenic beauty of the Island.
● Visit Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay, Maya Bay, Phi Phi Don view point.
● Enjoy some time relaxing or snorkel to experience the lifes under water.
● After a day filled with amazing experience return back to hotel in Lanta.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039