Krabi, a coastal province, abounds with countless natural attractions that never fail to impress tourists. Such attractions include white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, fascinating coral reefs, caves and waterfalls, as well as numerous islands. Take this half day city tour to uncover the beauty of Krabi!!!
● Visit Tiger Cave Temple Iconic Landmark for Krabi City.
● Mystical Khao Khanab Nam Which is Natural wonder also act as gateway to Krabi city
● A big sculpture of crab & Eagle beside of the river with the view of Khao Khanab Nam.
● Enjoy the beautiful scenic of Mangrove forest. at Khaokhanap Nam by by Long Tail Boat
● Admire the breathtaking panoramic view of the Krabi City
● Roundtrip transfer from hotel on shared basis
● Long Tail Boat transfer to Khaokhanap Nam
● Bottle of drinking water
● Visits to the prominent places in city
● Insurance during the tour
● Personal expenditures
● Tips or gratuities
● Any Meals or beverages
● 10.00 hrs : Pick you up at your hotel
● First start Tiger Cave Temple, Visit Thai Buddhist temple and visit limestone cave, Sightseeing nature and you can go to the view point.
● Visit to Watkaew Korawanaram, (A Buddhist temple in the city of Krabi, Thailand. Located on a hill above the city’s downtown)
● Proceed to Khao Khanap Nam. (The City’s two main Hills x 100m high, stand tall with The Krabi River ) by Long Tail Boat .
● On way back to stop over at the Floating Restaurant to enjoy Lunch (on own account)
● Take picture with ground Black Crab & Eagle statue
● Enjoy shopping at Food Market in Krabi town
● 15.00 hrs :Transfer to hotel and spend time at Leisure.
You can upgrade tour by including return transfers from hotels with a supplement cost
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free No: 1800011039